It can be tricky to find meaningful holiday gifts for your loved ones. If you’re the parent or friend of a dancer, you can cater to their passion by getting them a dance-related gift. Here are 10 ideas to inspire you.
- Dance décor: Most dancers love to fill their bedroom with decorations related to dance. This might include a clock accented with the silhouette of a dancer; framed artwork depicting famous dancers; a “dance” sign to hang on the wall; or a ballerina poster.
- Dance calendar: This gift combines wall décor with practicality. With a new image to enjoy each month, this gift keeps giving all year long.
- Dance clothes: Passionate dancers want everyone to know what inspires them. Consider gifting a dance-themed tank top, t-shirt, or capris. Your loved one will wear these clothes with pride to dance practice, at school, and on everyday outings.
- Dance jewelry: A delicate piece of jewelry is the perfect gift for a young girl. If she loves taking dance lessons, consider gifting her with ballet, jazz, or tap-themed jewelry. You can find necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more that are related to dance.
- Personalized water bottle or travel mug: This idea makes a stylish gift for dancers of any age and gender. After all, if the dancer accidentally leaves their water bottle or mug behind after dance lessons, the personalized label makes it easy to find the rightful owner.
- Music/trinket box: A traditional music box with a spinning ballerina is sure to make any young dancer smile. A dance-themed trinket box is another great idea, with drawers and compartments to store dance makeup, jewelry, and other accessories.
- Nightlight: Young dancers may enjoy having a nightlight in their bedroom to help them sleep at night. Make this practical gift extra fun by choosing one with a dance theme, such as ballet slippers, a ballerina, or the word “dance.”
- Makeup set: This is one thing every dancer needs, but no one thinks to get them. Giving a set of blush, lipstick, and eye shadow ensures your dancer has everything they need for recitals, competitions, and other performances.
- Acupressure mat or foam roller: For teenage or adult dancers, consider a gift like this that helps massage away muscle tension, back pain, and soreness. These tools promote relaxation and stress relief, which is just what the body needs following an afternoon of dance rehearsals.
- Tickets to a professional dance performance: There’s always something happening at venues around San Jose, such as the McAfee Performing Arts and Lecture Center, the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts, and others. Consider buying tickets to a performance that you know your dancer will love.
If you or your child is hoping to start dance lessons soon, please contact Dance Academy USA to find out about enrolling at our dance academy in Cupertino, California. You can reach us by phone at 408-257-3211 or via email at email@example.com.