Want to take dance classes from some of the world’s most celebrated professional dancers and choreographers? Expand your training at Dance Academy USA, where the most sought-after teachers in the industry will be joining us for the biggest event of the summer at DAU Nation! It’s our Summer Master Series, taking place July 22-26, 2019 from 12:30-3:30 pm.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime Master Series. You have the opportunity to take week-long dance classes from some of the biggest names and social media influencers in the dance business. Come further your skills in various styles and genres, including Hip Hop, Jazz, Jazz Funk, and Contemporary.
Our incredible lineup of Guest Teachers this year are taking the dance world by storm! Don’t miss out on the chance to expose yourself to the skills and teaching prowess of these amazing dancers and choreographers:
- Hailee Payne, top-four finisher of the hit TV show So You Think You Can Dance, season 12
- Aaron Czuprenski, dancer for Paula Abdul, Jesse McCartney, Hans Zimmer, MUSE, and others
- Annie Gratton, assistant for choreographers Tyce Diorio and Barry Youngblood, and skeleton crew member for So You Think You Can Dance
- Ben Bigler, professional dancer and choreographer, and Legacy Dance Championship judge
- Raquel Fraticelli, member of the dance company Karmagraphy
- Ari Libertore, company member of Royal Flux
- D-Trix, YouTube personality and contestant on So You Think You Can Dance, season 3
- Natalie Peterson, finalist at the Emerald Ball Competition
- Ruby Pappan, winner of the Dancer/Icon of the Year at Hollywood Connection
- Reanna Holt, an alumnus of Gigi Torres Establish Your Empire program
- Jose Soto, dancer with Scorpius Dance Theatre
- Chalatorn Ujamras, instructor and choreographer at Orange County School of the Arts, West Coast School of the Arts, and South County Dance Company
- Marcus Jones, member of the Elektrolytes Dance Crew/Brotherhood, winner of America’s Best Dance Crew, season 7
- Mitchel Federan, professional dancer and choreographer, with experience performing on Broadway
- Brooklyn Jai, recording artist, performer, singer, and head choreographer for Iggy Azalea
Master Series is a fun and challenging form of dancer training that we highly recommend for all eligible students! We ask that participants take all the classes included in this camp. Master Series is designed for Intermediate/Advanced dancers ages 12 to 18.
Sign up for our Summer Master Series and more amazing dance camps at DAU today! If you have any other questions, please contact us at 408-257-3211 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.